Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Cedric Potter sounds like the name of a HP fanfiction oc in a gay au where Harry was in a relationship with Cedric and named one of his sons after his former love or something.

Dex-chan lover
So i have to wonder if cedric potter is “supposed” to look like harry, or if the artist/author, who is a stated fan of the original novel, got around to this guy and decided “i have got to draw this dude like harry potter”

Cedric Potter sounds like the name of a HP fanfiction oc in a gay au where Harry was in a relationship with Cedric and named one of his sons after his former love or something.
I had basically this exact thought. The brainrot runs deep

I mean... even if you would have believed her, you didn't visit her at all...? I really can't tell which of the brothers I like more at this rate.

I mean... even if you would have believed her, you didn't visit her at all...? I really can't tell which of the brothers I like more at this rate.
It was stated before that he was going out in order to obtain the proof of the magic embedded inside the bullets so he actually wouldn't have been able to visit her

Users who are viewing this thread