Villains Are Destined to Die

The way my heart shattered... both Penelope and the main character really didn’t need to go through all this crap. I just wanna give them both big hugs ;-;

Asura scans said they won't do season 2 of this series. I hope another group will pick this up. I enjoy this so far. Also thanks Asura scans for scanlating season 1 🥺

this.. is so much better than i thought.
the way the author depict all of that hardship with endless retort is just beautiful.
"why would you hate me if i'm the result of your own negligence" pretty much sums up the role of this villainess.
at this point there's no need for apologies, just some acceptance is enough.
i could feel the emotions with just the dialogues, but adds facial expression to that and it became masterpiece.
can't wait for season 2.

Anyone know when season 2 is supposed to come out? I yelled "fuck" when I realized that this season ended not too long ago and I'd have to wait a while for more of this gold to come out.

Uyu

SEASON 2 : It Will Come out In February 2021. ( Sad it's Gonna Take So Long To Comeback )

Ik I’m overreacting a bit but I have never cried this much reading something lmao I considered dropping this bc it made me cry so much but I’m glad I choose not to

Dex-chan lover
I can see all the links for the novel on NU are dead, but I did find the novel on another site--but its MTL. I can stomach MTL if I really want to read a story, but with a gem like this machine translated chapters wont do it justice. Were the NU links MTL too, or did someone actually manually translate them, and they're now lost to time?

I really like this. I thought it would just be a regular isekai villainess manhwa, but I am surprised! This is a fun read, go ahead and read it if you are contemplating!

Derrick is in the bad habit of getting rid of gifts other men gave to the mc and replacing them with his own. I'm sorta rooting for the prince, or at least see more of him. Tragic past and a rep more extreme than the Penelope's......

Bruh, from what I can see, hard mode isn’t even an otome game anymore, it’s a horror/survival game.

I too am crying soo much. up until chapter 44 i had watery eyes right from chapter 1. and a few silent tears here and there. but 44 really opened the flood gates, it's 4 am and i cried. I straight up SOBBED my eyes out, both MC and Penelope deserve absolutely happiness, men are a DISEASE. I am praying to god in my next life to be a princess so i can beat the shit out of the younger brother. No one tried to understand the poor girl that suddenly rose to duchess status. A curse hiden as a miracle. ya right. truly maybe she would have been better being taken in by a common family stay stong MC. :(

This got dropped by the scan group btw. I hope someone else picks it up. Seriously one of my fav webtoons :/

@ShakDaddy i think official english will have caught up before second season returns. Usually thts a sign the series would not be picked up to avoid concurrent update, but i could be wrong

Dex-chan lover
You know the manga is good if no one is spamming 1 in the rating

Well ... I wanted to say that this webt was just another trash webt with tons of cliches , but I just couldn’t because I almost cried at last chapter ... first that that happens to me ~.~

Users who are viewing this thread