Villains Are Destined to Die

Aggregator gang
For those who are wondering about the cover mainly because
if the story went the same way like in the novel, Reynold will have a significant changes with his relationship with Penelope. I just hope that this didn't imply that season 2 will end before Callisto falling for Penelope

Wow the new cover is so clean this manhwa gets goood art adaption it deserves well i wouldn’t actually know since I dropped this cause chapters were just idk they were coming slow when I was reading so I lost interest. But STILLL THAT COVER SO CLEAN AND I THOUGHT THE OTHER COVER WAS CLEAN BUT THIS ONE JUST KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARKKKKK

arghhh!!! i love the cover so much!!! it's not like other covers that are just, you know, they have good arts but when you read it, the art, is just, so-so, and it also has a good art adaption!!! oh, I ship Penelope and Reynold, well, you might say that I've got quite some taste, but that's just me being me. Tehee~

@lalalynne123

I can’t really agree with that it’s just mostly the case is the novel cover is being used as the cover MOST of the time , and a lot of manhwas have the same art with there covers so I don’t really get where your coming from but then again I kinda do

NEW COVER NEW COVER NEW COVER NEW COVER NEW COVER NEW COVER NEW COVER

I’m so pumped for season 2!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread