Villains Are Destined to Die

This one is my favourite's of shoujo manhwas. Our hero is not someone who is either overpowered or genious. We got a normal girl who does everything she can to survive, based on the knowledge she has. Even though I finished reading novel I can't seem to find myself to despise male leads. In many stories we got a strong antagonists, who is a sadist or is just being bad for a pure reason of being bad and here we will get one like that aswell but in later part of the story. From my perspective we can understand why they act in the way they do. The only guy I seem to dislike is a crown prince but I guess mostly because how many girls adore him. Like, some of you guys seem to forget that he almost killed her. I don't want to spoil story in any part, but it is going to get more intresting later and it will be explained why so many people hate Penelope without any valid reason.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have a translation of the novel that doesn't suck ass? Every time I try to find one I get the same crappy MTL over and over.

I had such high hopes for this manhwa but the ending of the novel is kinda meh. Saddddd cuz the characters are drawn so prettily. 😭😭

I just binged the entire novel because I wanted to know what happened next XD

On one hand, I'm really surprised and happy. The other hand, I'm really mad the male lead wasn't who I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread