Villains Are Destined to Die

because asura locked their group, so no one is allowed to upload their chapters
as long as they keep it locked, the chapters won't ever be uploaded unless they do it themself or disband
dang, that sucks, they easily have great quality
it must have to do with wanting traffic onto their own site, which fair enough I guess, but it would still be nice to know when they have uploads

don't suppose the external link stuff that official publishers get would work here?

Staff
Super Moderator
dang, that sucks, they easily have great quality
it must have to do with wanting traffic onto their own site, which fair enough I guess, but it would still be nice to know when they have uploads
yep, they confirmed when I asked
don't suppose the external link stuff that official publishers get would work here?
n-no. One of the reasons why Mangadex exists is to keep scanlation non-profit. There is no way they would ever want to assist for-profit groups.
There was a feature in v3 where you could link chapters, but they'd have a time limit and would become readable after like 2 weeks. Officials are a special case because they have the license to that series

Pity the TL is so bad going into season 4. Massive drop in quality. Have to drop this one until someone who knows what they're doing picks it up.

Really disappointed in the translation here. Was great for the first 3 seasons, then plummeted cause another group took over.

Hope a good team picks it up, cause it also appears to have been dropped yet again, despite being possibly the most interesting and serious villianess series.

Really interesting series. Shame there’s nobody translating. tried reading the Spanish chapters but my Mexicano blood doesn’t come with the language built in.

Users who are viewing this thread