Villains Are Destined to Die

Fed-Kun's army
@bagofsaltysalt Yes. It's a horrible feeling, but one must train every waking moment to not use the currency in gacha in random banners and save it all for that special banner... so, basically, suffering

Getting spoiled sucks tho... o3o

@SakuraOrihime
339fgq.png

*proceeds to open all spoiler tags and spend all wishes on the first banner that shows up*

Same question as ryannitar...anyone have a good recommendation/website for well-translated WNs? Struggling to find a well-written one, especially with the quality of the manhwa as my only comparison! TT (the downgrade in reading comprehension is real)

The one thing I hate yet love about this is the fact that there aren’t specifics on why the affection bar moves whether it be pity, contempt, love, or respect. It makes people question why it moved and what kind of people these characters are.

whyyyy 😭😭. Did y'all see the recent update it says the manga is going to be in hiatus. man why do the author had to do us like that , that's not fair . I guess I'll just save the last chapter just in case the manga continues.

Will the rest of the chapters be posted soon? The most recent english translated chapter is 116 on most sites, yet this site is till at chapter 50.

Dex-chan lover
Will the rest of the chapters be posted soon? The most recent english translated chapter is 116 on most sites, yet this site is till at chapter 50.
That depends on Asura Scans
They are still translating this, but it's their choice to upload to MDex or not

I’m only in the beginning but one thing sound like a narrative dissonance to me in these otome manwa is how modern people adapt this quickly to these new setup. I don’t think a normal person in our world will just accept for example to get bathed naked and touched by people she never met. Or that she would get into that master servant relationship this quickly.

Plus I don’t know if the author did it on purpose but she is pretty much like the people she despise. She bows to people above her and stomp on those under

Supporter
I just realized that I've been mixing this one up in my head with What's Wrong with Being the Villainess?, now I'll have to re-read both to straighten things out :ROFLMAO:

Why's Asura Scans chapters not being uploaded and kaiscans are? There's too many errors for my liking in the latter's translations.

Staff
Super Moderator
Why's Asura Scans chapters not being uploaded and kaiscans are? There's too many errors for my liking in the latter's translations.
because asura locked their group, so no one is allowed to upload their chapters
as long as they keep it locked, the chapters won't ever be uploaded unless they do it themself or disband

Users who are viewing this thread