Vinland Saga - Ch. 207 - Thousand Year Voyage Part 16

Dex-chan lover
Everybody expecting Cordelia to suddenly mog everyone is completely delusional.
She's not Thorkell. She's not a warrior. And realistically speaking, the number of arrows she just took absolutely fucking killed her lol.

It would be nonsensical for her to become a war god out of nowhere just because muh Thorkell genes.
She's gone bro.

Dex-chan lover
Idk how Thorfinn's gonna talk his way out of this ambush. He'll most likely have to incapacitate everyone. Cordelia took a Thors-like amount of arrows. Idk how she lives, but maybe she'll hear the baby and protect the house until her last breath? Everything's looking pretty grim right now.

Dex-chan lover
Thorkell’s been has consistently been the most cartoony character in the series (i.e. he’ll push the envelope for suspension of disbelief in terms of survivability and physical feats), I don’t think it is that unreasonable to speculate his child might potentially receive similar treatment by the narrative.

Dex-chan lover
Real cool to see all the readers who dislike the pacifist route the story has taken totally gooning over what's going on. At the end of the day it's the paranoia and shitty motives of a few characters on either side that has led to this outcome, not Thorfinn's ideals.

Dex-chan lover
Real cool to see all the readers who dislike the pacifist route the story has taken totally gooning over what's going on. At the end of the day it's the paranoia and shitty motives of a few characters on either side that has led to this outcome, not Thorfinn's ideals.
While you're correct, I think the real gooning as you say is happening because Thorfinn is behaving like a spoiled brat now. There is very clearly a war happening now, and he probably knows all too well that the confusion will get everyone, even other Indians who don't want to fight, to engage in the war.

poor cordelia :cry: i just wanted her to be able to live as her true self, but every person and circumstance is making her feel like she is/has to be a man. hell i just want her to LIVE atp

Dex-chan lover
war will never end. but you can change how it is conducted. just dont kill people who dont fight. it's not impossible to not kill civilians or babies.

I have a feeling this is gonna be another massively negative transformative event in our boy thorfins life

Dex-chan lover
While you're correct, I think the real gooning as you say is happening because Thorfinn is behaving like a spoiled brat now. There is very clearly a war happening now, and he probably knows all too well that the confusion will get everyone, even other Indians who don't want to fight, to engage in the war.
Indigenous people is the term we use nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what's Thorfinn reaction when he saw his wife and baby death body

Dex-chan lover
No plz don't do kill Cordelia plz. Man this entire arc makes me feel uneasy.

Power Uploader
i wonder what's Thorfinn reaction when he saw his wife and baby death body
He will say it is fine because taking revenge will not do anything.

Tbh, get the idea but to me, this story got really stupid. Like you can't avoid conflict you can avoid war sure but building the wall was a good idea they had and would save the other family that is now dead.

Look people need to be able to defend themself but that does not mean they need to go to war for stuff. In the end, this was going to fail from the start. Even if Thorfin would have been able to keep the peace in the future conflict would come.

Also, Cordelia is dead. No way you can take 10 arrows but let's be honest this story stopped caring about the gritty real-life stuff and that combat is fast, deadly, and a waste of life to this... She will survive and like another person said she will fight.

Users who are viewing this thread