Vinland Saga - Vol. 20 Ch. 143 - Baltic Sea War, Part 19

Aggregator gang
Why hate Hild?
She's literally genderbent Thorfinn but more reasonable.

We literally spent 60-ish chapters with Thorfinn unable to overcome his father being killed in front of him, yet you're called her a "btch", despite her almost
saint-like restraint?

Though based on how you typed that I guess you could be memeing, since that's the only possible way I could see as justification for that comment.

Dex-chan lover
Hild’s annoying because she’s basically just an excuse to hold Thorfinn back. If she wasn’t there, Thorfinn would just be holding himself back on his own. It would be a really cool internal struggle. But instead, Hild is just an annoying weight that doesn’t add anything to the narrative.

Also we just went through 60-ish chapters of an angsty teen. We really don’t need to go through that again.

Fed-Kun's army
Hild is so dull, she just keeps saying ‘oh do this and I’ll kill you thorfinn’ every time

Fed-Kun's army
idgaf if hild is doing what thorfinn did to askeladd shes just fking annoyinnnnnggg sooo bloody annoying

Aggregator gang
Hild is acting as a break on the plot and I highly dislike it. Makes it seem like the author can't commit to Thorfinns character development without a crutch

At least kid throfinn let askleladd do his sht, cause he had faith that he wouldn't die

Hild is annoying but it's probably just the author wanting to show us how Askeladd must've felt about Thorfinn

Fed-Kun's army
Ppl saying that "thorfinn did the same as what hild is doing", yeah and i found that to be pretty annoying

Users who are viewing this thread