Vinland Saga - Vol. 22 Ch. 160 - Baltic Sea War, Part 36

Dex-chan lover
I miss the murderchild from earlier chapters. Character development is fine and all but it's just slowly becoming less relevant to my interests. RIP.

Dex-chan lover
Thorkell moving the manga forward. What would we do without him. AND the fact that he also ships them is the best

That cunt just ruined the best thing this series could have had for a long time now

Dex-chan lover
vki1wE2.jpg

...HMM?

lol nvr thought I would see thorkell say the word cute AND not fight some1.

Aggregator gang
Thorkell is definetly the best person on this world. I guess no one saw that confession coming, Thorfinn's reaction was the same as mine.

Dex-chan lover
Thorkell again saving this manga.

A pity that we got cockblocked and blueballed, and cucked out of a good fight.

At least we are not Sig tho!

All the emotionally stunted babies here wishing for the old Thorfinn and the old series back should stick to watching Game of Thrones and playing Dark Souls

Damn. It was pretty obvious Gudrid was in that direction of things here but to confess like that... nice.

I like where this manga is going.

So is this thing ever gonna finish? we're still on the Baltic Sea War arc it seems and we haven't even gotten to Vinland yet after 14 years, let alone going through the hassle of building a nation. Either the guy will be writing this well into his 90's or the pacing is gonna get fucked.

this is some boring shit
now I actually kinda liked this manga before but this manga has just become so shit

To all people commenting.

Y'all like Garm. If it's not blood fights and dumbassery your brain can't compute. I don't know what's wrong with you but this guys. this is life.
so grow up a bit or y'all end up alone in a dark room depressed and without a brain able to understand any of the beauty in this world.

Bye

Anyone know where the english translations went? I just caught up but its lookin like we're two chapters behind

Users who are viewing this thread