Vinland Saga - Vol. 25 Ch. 176.5 - Assassin's Creed: Valhalla x Vinland Saga

you have to be a next level sperg to get angry at an extra spin off chapter. grow up nerds

I don't think our lad could ever be agile enough for one of the Assassin's.

Nice to see a team have fun with the release of a game with a connection with their work.

And that's the 4th reminder I've had I need to catch up with AC again, need to check Valhalla out for myself since I avoided news of it after its release and before its release in regards to its story all I had was idiots forgetting its more realistic grey in not falling for the easier shit of calling one side evil and one side good when only hmmm well more than a handful of cases have that in either hating showing Norse not be violent 100% or showing the English being dicks even a bit, hmm from Americans I thought they would remember their own pain with them let alone others.

Dex-chan lover
Erm, shouldn't the hidden blade be on the inside of the forearm?
And why does this fella have all his fingers, IIRC the contraption needed one cut off till Davinci remodeled em.
Eivor Isn’t an assassin and thinks the blade looks cooler when it isn’t hidden. Since he wears it on his forearm, he doesn’t need to sacrifice his finger.

Users who are viewing this thread