Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Impatience

Fed-Kun's army
Dude should've confessed before this thing happened, now he probably will die.(Unless plot armor kicks in)

Bruh, i dont even bother to read this shit. I just look at funny pictures and i can understand the story.

Just do it pussy, go fuck ur mom lmao

Double-page supporter
Unless Nobu's mom has died, they can fuck each others mothers
images

Problem solved

Aggregator gang
Well, if He was desperate enough, fucking your own mom is a lot better than raping someone...

Dex-chan lover
MC is a legitimately retarded. "I-I wanna do it with an amateur" Who gives a shit, dumbass? Your fucking life is on the line and you are still fixed on that dumb shit? Even having sex with your own mom is better than dying.

Also, with people being this shitty with those about to die I would be more worried about the murder sprees than the prostitution, suicide or rape. Mocking someone who has nothing to lose sounds like a really bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious and sad at the same time in our real life cultural context but if "dying unless you fuck before you reach 18" is a real thing I'm sure all the parents in the world (yes, dad included) would volunteer if it's to save their child.

On the other hand, imagine this story is reversed on the other gender and guess how seething the simping whiteknights would react.

Fed-Kun's army
next decease is evolving so you had to go back being a virgin or your dead

operation unvirgin virgin is a go

Funny how the gov doesn't regulate prostitution and just lets prices rise like crazy in an "emergency" like this. Perhaps this is a commentary on Japan's large solitary population for whom manga and anime are essential to maintaining some level of sanity in place of normal interaction with friends, family and loved ones. Makes me wonder what sorts of experiences and conditions would inspire an author to write something like this.

I would enjoy it if the author threw a curveball on how they save themselves and not some rape fantasy or some girls who found them to be so nice etc.

Dex-chan lover
Dayum.everyone in business turn hyper capitalistic, not even the govt wanna give a fuck about the price increase. Might want to swap moms first before trying to rape someone,and maybe a cat is fine too. Looking at the situation, the people around would probably ask them how they lost their virginity later and another round of ostracization gonna happen depends on how they answer.

Users who are viewing this thread