Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Impatience

Group Leader
In all truth, this will just create RAPE CRIME.

Since, you know, who cares if you rape someone when you can justify rape.

Author is a dumb dumb, but I enjoy this dumb shit.

10/10

@Riorio56 My guess for the future is the story covering up to the friend's birthday, when the MC in order to save him will agree to get fucked by him before July 22nd, and the friend agrees to be fucked by the MC before August 31st... but just after saving the friend, while the MC is on his 'walk of shame' back home, he'll hear the news about the government finding a cure and how being a virgin is no longer deadly.

let's graduate together

excuse me but are you guys gonna fuck each other?

"Rape should be legal there"
Bruh, are u guys for real? This "solution" is beyond retarded even as a hentai plot. I mean tons of people die while they wait for organ donors. Noone is gonna justify killing randoms and harvesting their organ in pretext of "saving others". U guys arent Thanos, stop snapping randoms.

Just add a better sex ed class with first hand experience chance for the virgins. Hire some thots as public servant and checked their health regularly and u r done. No goverment would go and say "yeah u guys are on your own lmao." and unless ur president is someone who would say:" yeah inject urself with bleach.. i mean go fuck a cat" every goverment would try to save young generation especially Japan with their low birthrate.

MC is a coward, go fuck ur mum lmao

Dex-chan lover
Not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve:
70b7ff0614c664c14e89dab19c4522ad_400x400.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
About this chapter, I'll go and guess none of them have a girl that is their friend which is why they're so fucked up lmao

Also, this is how I'm feeling rn with the credit page lmaoooo
3yh46m.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Lol what happen to gay people there haha. Surely some of gays are not wimpy but rather charismatic hahahaha

Aggregator gang
@neheava lol you left the "if the situation didn't get any better later."
Rape doesnt mean killing someone, you can't force your "purity/morality" to a dying person. Your analogy doesnt really fit this scenario. Harvesting someone's organ for your own safety post risk to that someone, your putting them in a difficult and risky situation,rape/forceful sex on the other hand wouldnt really harm the other party except for dignity and other shit. And i said in a "worst scenario" because other than the picky mc, the other virgin out there who doesn't have any female relative would be in a corned situation. They had no relative they could ask, prostitute are too expensive and times isnt really in their side.

Users who are viewing this thread