Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Impatience

Dex-chan lover
Lmao my prediction actually happened. No way in hell your family would just sit there and let their sons die in these kind of situations unless you don't get along. He should've accepted his mom's offer lol, too bad he didn't have a sister if he was too picky, but beggars can't be choosers. Heck the govt should have done subsidized prostitution or at least regulate the red-light industry as uncontrolled pricing like that in a life and death scenario would end up raising crime rates.

@RyoukoKonpaku

The reason he reject his mom offer to take his virginity because she ugly lol. i'm sure if she look like Elizabeth Hurley he would jump on her in an instant (me too probably lol)

Dex-chan lover
@matt619 definitely the case here lol. The MC's mom isn't much of a looker and was likely intentional lol. It would definitely been different if it was a hot MIFL and she was willing to help.

Depressed people be like:
url

I never thought I'd ever say this but, principles and civility would be thrown out of the window for me.
I'd rather become a rapist and a killer, having sex with my mom or sister? hell no.
My sister's pretty and all but I just can't with that incest BS.
I doubt gay sex would work, doesn't seem like you could cheat this with anal intercourse.

"Mom takes your virginity"

The MC, me and probably any other normal person: EXCUSE ME WTF 💀💀💀

Just saying, the mom thing would have worked.

Our beloved MC would have been scarred for life, but that's only if he were conscious.

Drug 'im, tug 'im, naked hug 'im. Give him a blindfold and tie his hands behind his back just in case he wakes up in the middle. Foolproof.
If he asks about it, one of your mom friends owed you a favor.

Yes, it's horrible, but so is the entire damn premise. Kaa-san, you give up too easily. So much for doing anything for your boy.

Contributor
I remember the guys who said "just fuck your mom/sister!" , happy now ? Lol.

Honestly, i would prefer to kill myself just before the end date.

MC and his friend should do a switcharoo and fuck each others mothers. That way it isn't weird and they both don't die.

I would've just raped the girl honestly. Who's gonna criticise me for it?

Double-page supporter
this is the stuff i love such inhuman mangas if i would life in this world i would raped a girl an rather life in prison

Users who are viewing this thread