Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Accusation

Power Uploader
Wow he saved her from rape last chapter and she totally threw him under the bus. What a bitch.

Aggregator gang
Its like non of these people have common sense.
Isolate the virgins? Wtf?

Why are they even attending school when they're about to die?

Dex-chan lover
That last guy has a solid plan, though. Wonder how it'll end up not working.

Isolating the virgins is kinda dumb. The last guy made sense imo. Just make losing virginity into something like a govt. service.

umm... do they have to do the deed with a human?
does it have to be human?
will the scientists say "A cat is fine too"?
I don't need sleep I need answers...

Dex-chan lover
Only Japan could come up with this shit. 100% if this happened irl girls would be letting anyone fuck em just cuz it’s basic a civic service and act of heroism. And if they didn’t rapes would be tacitly legal.
It’s funny how this sorta dehumanizes females (they’re almost the “monster” of this horror manga) and while being a somewhat tongue and cheek premise it wreaks of all-to-unironic virginity.

Dex-chan lover
This is why white knights are degenerates. If you help someone, help them with clarity in your head. They might not going to appreciate your help, nor anyone for that matter and you might even end up breaking things by doing that. You are not helping them for their sake, you are helping them for your personal self-satisfaction. Everyone should learn to be comfortable with it.
Let me put this chapter in perspective a little. If you were saved by a cop, but it turns out he was stalking you until it happens, would you be second guessing his good intention? I wouldn’t throw him under the bus, but I can sympathise with people who do.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed. Is that fucking Trump in the next chapter preview?

Dex-chan lover
the mangaka doesn't have any drop of sympathy to virgin hahaha let's see if they give them virgins salvation they deserve, or just pure ntr

Users who are viewing this thread