Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Accusation

Double-page supporter
I like "Put your dick in or don't come in", but it implies different matter. LOL.

Dex-chan lover
😂😂😂

dead2.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@brachydonger

ah thank you

so once it catches we'll be waiting awhile.

do you know how its received in japan? seems Mangadex doesnt seem to like it :p

When I thought this manga couldn't get any better, it gave us virgin internment camps. This manga is hilarious

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this, y'all reading too much into this manga honestly

Man, the author really tries his best to potray all non-virgins as terrible people.
To quote the Postal Dude: "Someone must be compensating for something."

Dex-chan lover
It is ironic that the girl that started the chant "No Ass, No Class" was in the last chapter saying how Shouma was only seeing her as an onahole. As well as MC's crush doing the same thing

@Xaelath no what if it mutated to virgin girls and it they do it with someone experienced they will catch it and die. This would make the same girls go through the same fear the virgin guys were in

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, the manga is funny enough, even creppy with the mom stuff. Oh, and as expected there is people mad because the girls, in this fictional manga, are jerks and let the guys die. This isnt vogue or vice so you dont need to 'oh, the author hates woman, etc etc'. Whatever, enjoy the manga~~

Double-page supporter
I don't think the author is being mysoginist here my bois.
I think this chapter exemplifies the main theme of the manga: on the one hand, these virgins are victims of a society that expects of them to be mindless drones and then won't stop bugging them to fuck, but on the other their shitty attitudes are also part of the problem, and the girl's feeling deserve more consideration than "ayy she's no longer a virgin what's the deal just fuck me". It seems to me the author is also criticizing the insane purity culture in Japan, where girls who aren't virgins are treated as lesser. Of fucking course, the point is partly lost on the fact that they literally are in a life or death scenario, but it still resonates to me atleast. Either way, we're westerners. This is obviously exagerated, but we aren't truly sure to what extent. All I can gather from the japanese media and scant pieces of news I get that the situation isn't rosy over there, but that's about it.

With that said: NO ASS NO CLASS

EDIT: HOLYSHIT WAS THAT MANGA TRUMP IN THE LAST PANEL ON THE LEFT CORNER?! OH GOD I'M SO FUCKING HYPED I NEED AN ARTIFICIAL BREATHING MACHINE

Dex-chan lover
Sure this is exaggerated but still feels bad man. Hope they get the government sponsored gangbang bukkake party vaccine soon.

Jesus christ this manga is so annoying to read there isn't a single character who isn't a piece of shit or an asshole

Users who are viewing this thread