Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Accusation

Aggregator gang
They are bunch of victim blaming bastards, both sides. I wonder if LGBT sex can cure this "disease". Anyway, the mangaka has quite a loose screw for thinking of such a plot.

Aggregator gang
you know, i just wanted to have a laugh while reading this manga, but this chapter made me feel a bit bad for the virgins lol.
anyways... NO ASS NO CLASS!

Aggregator gang
might as well get a gun and take as many as i can out if im dying tomorrow anyways, livestream it too lol

Dex-chan lover
this manga is full of scumbags and asshole lol. honestly the friend should’ve just stayed quiet, we’re 4 chapters in and there are so many bad choices that could’ve been easily avoided tbh

Oh no just read some of the raws , and my fucking god this is worst than i thought my head hurts

Group Leader
@Miros Bro u gotta tell me what it's gonna be like, idk enough Japanese to read the raws, and i seriously don't know if i should continue this series. It's disgusting and i hate it, but i keep reading it for some reason.

The last two pages on the meeting between the author and the editor are more entertaining than the manga.

How to make a manga sell well.
Center it around a plot controversial enough to piss off as many people as possible in an extremely addicting way.

This is a pretty realistic take on incels lol
"You won't sleep with me?! You're a slut!"

@MrOGZ just gonna give a real quick summary

After the MC protect one of the "chads" that was lying about not being a virgin , the FMC forgives him and sees that he's still the same guy that she liked

After that a chick with the army invades the school with tanks and helicopters sending everyone who has a "virgin power lv" to a concentration camp for virgins

After that we have some side story with the MC friend losing his virginity

A possible NTR with the FMC

A girl who fights with condons and vibrators

please don't ask me more about this manga i need sometime after this to think about my life wrong choices (mainly reading this )

@Miros What the fuck? concentration camps for virgins?? 😂

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@Miros That's disgusting, and reading this manga is really not good for my health, but i shall continue to see if the "possibilities" are true or not.
Also @zectians use spoiler tag

"Never trust woman" this is what I get from seinen mangas

Why does that girl seem like she'd be turned out and strung out on drugs like the girl in metamorphosis, also fuck those assholes in the classroom, would like to see some of them get killed just for the hell of it

Fed-Kun's army
ok this author either has the smallest brain ever or the biggest brain ever
idk which

wait it was the editor with the massive brain

Dex-chan lover
No one in this manga is making any sense

Not only did that girl do a complete 180 and turn on the guy who saved her from her rapist, but she joined in the cult-like chant at the end.

Also, I can't tell if the characters are meant to be sympathetic to the virgins or not. Like, a bunch of the dudes give the girls shit for not sleeping with the guy about to die, but then they all turn on MC for not getting laid and telling someone that he loved them. It doesn't make any sense

Also how the fuck did the ring get onto her desk?

Users who are viewing this thread