Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Accusation

@BobBob My thoughts exactly. That reminds me of those psychopaths that stalk their idol/crush and then kill them, if they do not love them back. I like this chapter. It made clear that mady virgins who are desperate for lives are just people thinking for their own sakes hoping to fuck someone. Although I have to say that the General Public or the Non-Virgins are treating the Virgins (Incels and Non-Incels) a little bit to harshly. Sure, they are in the wrong, but I think many humans would think egoistically for their own survival. Even if it means to ignore the feelings of another person. Thats how rivalry between individuals works and thats how you survive in the most worst situations- by being egoistic (although for us humans with morale and society, we have developed a oppurtinity by surviving through showing gratitude and altruism). If i were in the situation of the MC, I would just loudly and honestly apologize to my crush and my fellow students. Perhaps I would even kill myself or cut my dick off to proof it.

Folks, if it were real, it will not far too different than this manga. It will end up with all virgins dying, leaving old men and underaged boys behind.
Reason? Majority of women prefer chad than nerd.
Then within a few years, humanity gone extinct -or- at best, the humanity will be set a few centuries back, i.e. wars and polygamy.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti well looking at certain govs around the world responding to corona... Besides only thing I could think of them doing would be subsidizing prostitutes.

Dex-chan lover
@Jebsu yeah, i know it would go the same or even slower in our world, i can see that with corona and gov of my country (Poland btw), they let ppl go vote for a president so they had a bigger chance for re-election and they told ppl over the media that corona is in retreat so its safe to go vote. Now they put even bigger restrictions cuz its worse then it was before.

Dex-chan lover
What I really wonder is how people can be so stupid. The important cunt is right that virgins are a threat. If they know they are going to die and they get treated like shit for being a virgin, wouldn't they just start terrorizing every city and town they live in? In a few months it won't matter to them anyways, they'll be dead either way, so they could decide to go with a bang. Japan hast around 130 million people, let's say on average a person lives up to 80 years old and for simplicity, let's say at every age there is the same amoung of people. There would be 1.62 million 17 years old, 812.5k 17 y/o males. Say 20% of them are virgins, that's 162.5k people every year that could decide to go with a bang.

So it's either try to contain them (which is practically impossible), help them bang a chick (unless they have a reason not to, most of them would accept) or do nothing and hope they don't get violent.

Users who are viewing this thread