Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Graduation

Dex-chan lover
Now how is his kid old enough to talk when it's only been two years since the incident? Did the author not consider the time it takes to bake in the oven?

Group Leader
whos shimu san again?

also axed. last arc was so rushed vs the rest of the series

Dex-chan lover
& that's all for Virgin Extinction Island. When I first read this I thought it would be trash (not the good kind of trash) & would hate it after 5 chapters. It surprised me a bit as there were memey that got a laugh out of me like Trump being in it. This is a turn your brain off & enjoy the ride which I definitely did plus I wouldn't imagine it would make it to volume 10. Pretty sure the author had more planned but it got axed & the magazine it was being published under is ceasing publication so a double whammy (credit to r/Jimboom7 on r/manga who is also the translator). Hope the author gets another shot at a manga & thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the author had more planned but it got axed & the magazine it was being published under is ceasing publication so a double whammy (credit to r/Jimboom7 on r/manga who is also the translator).
Wait, did it get axed on its own, or did it get axed because its magazine is getting axed?

EDIT: Ah, well, it looks like it wasn't even getting carried over to digital publication.

Dex-chan lover
Now how is his kid old enough to talk when it's only been two years since the incident? Did the author not consider the time it takes to bake in the oven?
Plot twist: mc’s mom attacked him a while back, he wasn’t a virgin

Dex-chan lover
Whew, Noa saved Eiri's life with high-speed sex. F for the teen pregnancy; at least they're happy. This was a fun shitpost with some deceptively canny takes.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really much of a stretch if you consider that Kurumi lost his virginity through unprotected sex, and it's not like we've seen the kid form proper sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread