Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Invasion

Aggregator gang
*Destroy the school's gate with a tank*
*Shot dead a kid*
"wE caMe in peACe"

YeS, i beLIeVe yoU

@rymar
That virgin was literally chasing a girl about to rape her. lol would be rapists are innocent civilian btw.

The MC made a great character development. He truly reflected upon his mistakes and understood what he has to do, to be on the right path. He even neglected the chance of saving his life and having his first time Sex with his crush. Sure, for every normal person, this should have been naturally. However I would like to remind the readers that the casts are basically still kids/teens about to mature. Some people mature faster and some slower. You have to make mistakes to reflect. The MC reflected and matured a lot. I respect him for that, because I would do the same and it let's me sympathize with him a lot more than he was before. Also I like the fact that the girl gave the MC a chance to prove himself.

Great. More Anti-American propaganda.
"No Americans allowed in Japan! ...Unless they wear fatigues and are piloting an assault vehicle!"
"Also I'm so terrified about this plague, I am c-constantly being s-serviced b-behind this podium! Oh, that's good... "

(I mean, just look at how they drew his face)

Dex-chan lover
He has evolved to the true virgin man he gain new skills, super virgin shield, virgin blast, true enlightenment, BEGONE THOT ROAR, and virgin charm.

Users who are viewing this thread