Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Detection

Dex-chan lover
this fucking wierdo, staying at another’s house then sniff their panty, and ask them for sex. he’s really desperate, lol

Dex-chan lover
I guess that last smug face is from Post nut clarity? Lmao.

Tomboy girl best girl so far in the series, maybe she imagined her bro during the deed since she looked traumatized by the memory, I guess she regrets not doing it with her bro before he died. But there still the chance he chickened out since it's pretty vague on what actually happened maybe he want's to date first like MC and childhood friend?

So, I think we all think he didn't do it, right?
Also, this manga is our last connection to Donald Trump, rest in peace you giant meme.

I fucking hate this dude now, he goes to her house and sniffs her panties first day while talking about how he will end his virginity with the girl, surprise the grandpa sees this but he bitches like "why do people hate virgins so much?" HES JUST PROTECTING HIS GRANDDAUGHTER YOU FUCKING CREEP ITS A SURPRISE HE DIDNT JUST THROW YOU OUT

never thought I'd hear the words "Virgin Osprey", like they're describing a Helicopter/Plane hybrid cargo aircraft as a virgin
is there a Chad Osprey lol

Yes, he did, you old geezer.
Now checking the raws, no he didn't

This doesn't feel right with me, unlike our mc where he looks at his wrong doings and changes for the better, he just gets lucky and gets pity sex. the only way I see him redeem himself is that the twist is he stopped trying to fuck her and wanted to actually build a relationship with her and then finally doing it but because they love each other, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread