Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Bluff

Dex-chan lover
Oh oh.. The title along with the last page doesn't look too good. Hopefully Amamiya won't get NTRed.
Also lol the girl did have a point and she's likely the one who's gonna go for MC-kuns V-Card, seems she came from the red-light district. So I guess not everyone in the prison get's to have their first time with grannies XD.

Also lol at the politician's suggestions, seems he's really on point with the implementation and names xD.

Contributor
Oh boy, i'm ready for this.

Idk if MC will do it with the pervy scientist first or if we will have the fake Ntr before.

Dex-chan lover
fucking hate almost every character. but, somehow i’m enjoying the story so much

Dex-chan lover
Guess the glassess girl is such a bitch that she fit with that boyfriend of hers.

Rape flag rised now.

Dex-chan lover
New girl seems cool. The manwhores and glasses girl are so annoying tho.

Dex-chan lover
>tfw the only self-love shiragiku knows is masturbation

Will Kurumi's virginity survive the oneesan though?

Dex-chan lover
LOL, Mr. MicroPenis over here is creepy AF. Don't go anywhere with him ... although if he did try anything it wouldn't be much ... LMAO.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck he just have sex with a granny now he completely give off a bad guy vibe

Group Leader
This chapter kinda sucked. The conversations all seemed like attempts to be serious, but I came here for comedy. Seeing the Shiragiku guy lying and being some kind of awkward poser was not funny, and the first ten pages of lecturing some kid about sex weren't funny either.

Only thing I chuckled at was the naming of "Cherry Pickers" and "Virgin Processing" for applying bullshit corporate speak to a bullshit premise.

Users who are viewing this thread