Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Truth

Everyone needs to calm down. Amamiya's not drugged, that pic is of her and Shiragiku on a train (you can see the seats and part of the window) and she's just sleeping. She's riding a train with Shiragiku because he said he'd take her to the prison. The whole point with Shiragiku is that he thinks he's hot shit now that he's gotten laid, but is really still the insecure whiny bitch he always was. The whole point of Kurumi is that he's overly excitable and lets his emotions and worst impulses pull him to bad conclusions, then has to learn from his mistakes to control himself.

No NTR is going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Shiragiku tries something on Amamiya and she beats the shit out of him.

Just like those dumb ntr plots he never just call the police and report a rape about to or already happened lol.

No fucking way that penguin shit worked, I need proof they married

@coldb7

Kinda pointless to call the police when he has literally 0 clue as to where they are. I mean if he had actual information on his location and whatnot it would be different but right now calling the police would do fuck all. The most the police could do is check their local area of the people in question.

@Qu3ndi

You don't need any of that to report a crime or if you think a crime is about to happen lol

"Kinda pointless to call the police when he has literally 0 clue as to where they are. I mean if he had actual information on his location and whatnot it would be different but right now calling the police would do fuck all. The most the police could do is check their local area of the people in question."

he knows the guy and has a text from him, that's more than enough for the police to track him down.

Users who are viewing this thread