Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Crisis

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I guess she's a bit scarier than she looks but at the same time a good girl (with her worrying on staying out late). Also TIL on the stool, lol didn't know that existed.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, she beat his ass, she BEAT his ASS. Now take your micro-penis and find another girl, LOL.

So that the reality, I can't wait for next chapter. I hope that tank will stop and pick up Amamiya

Yeah, thought so, Shiragiku is the same little bitch he’s always been. Amamiya was never in any real danger.

Finally this bitch gets he was just desperate and full of despair (mc) like ATLEAST he didn't try to rape her, just did a kinda bad confession and now both characters have been reformed PogU

Dex-chan lover
I'm so stupid, I just could not for the life of me figure out how that stool was used until the end picture with the hand there lmao

Is this girl retarded? she not only put on the close before she realize its a tennis uniform, and she even came out holding the tennis racquet.

Group Leader
@qtblader
Yo what's with those redraws lol
Why even credit a guy for redrawing. Blurring text is not redrawing
I did redraw a bit, thought a lot of it is blurring. The overwhelming majority of people don't care about perfect redraws anyway so I skip them as they aren't worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread