Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Promise

Fed-Kun's army
The female soldiers dialogue just reminds me of this meme.
aad1sulxu3931.png

Dex-chan lover
"Even if you lose your virginity, don't lose hope."
These dumb lines are still the best part of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@JonRa
You have to post your address otherwise she might not find you.

Anyway, I'm going to use that page to laugh at people complaining on internet.

The girl with the red hair is kind of interesting because she says a lot of things about how sex isn't a big deal. However, this just proves that sex in itself holds value depending on how many times you do it. For a virgin, 1st sex holds the most value, while for someone experienced. sex already lost its value after doing it so many times, therefore it's not a big deal. It's like a middle class getting a million dollars vs. A billionaire spending a million. Thx for listening to my Tedtalk

@PoopySmeller
Ask any man , be either experienced or not , if he prefers someone who is normal and virgin, or the top star really beautiful but quite sexually experienced, ask them, and you will found out if it is important or not.

Dex-chan lover
The blonde girl seems to gloss over the existence and community transmission of STDs, and yes mothers can and do regularly pass their diseases such as chlamydia/gonorrhea onto their babies during labor when the newborns pass through an infected birth canal. And a few such as syphilis & HIV can be transmitted to the fetus while in the womb.

Dex-chan lover
Holding a vibrator against a gun?! This is pure comedy 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread