Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Self

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, not all of Japan! She bout to be mindfucked by every weird ass muthafucka simultaneously!
FhLolPiaEAAtuRV.jpg

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOO!

Damn you Mezu! You really about to force Kurumi to be NTR'd by the whole country! Just when he and Amamiya could safely fall in love with each other!

Hishikawa being the one to cause Mezu to breakdown was funny. I guess a guy like him really knows things.

Dex-chan lover
OH WHY NO NO NO , damn this is far worse than any other manga NTR... that's one big climax there.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, this is some DUMB shit ... but I guess I'm here reading so ... I'm into dumb shit?

Also, yes his pettiness reached level 9000. Just shoot this muthaf@ck3r already and get it over with ... oh my bad you have to wait until he stops the machine or your girlfriend will be mind raped. I mean he won't miss a kneecap ... or two right?

Dex-chan lover
i'm losing brain cells reading this manga... and I'm fucking loving it. Not that there's much to lose anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, really was wondering if this was a quick and dirty ending and I got swerved super hard

Dex-chan lover
This HAS to be the most petty shit I've ever seen a villain do, but at the same time its pretty damn BASED LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread