Virgin Extinction Island

Aggregator gang
Honestly if it was a choice between losing virginity or death wouldn't most people just rape someone? Assuming nobody was willing to do it consensually

Or more likely you'd just get a bunch of dudes having sex with each-other to assure that neither of them are virgins

Honestly wouldn't people just rape someone else? I mean I don't think that rape is good but if the alternative was death I would.

Why do people rate manga which they are not interested in and do not target there demographic.
I mean it the same for so many manga here. Fuck people doing that. Rating should be done by people interested in this allowing people interested in similar manga to know whether it is good or not.

Now I'm confused. Before Chapter 8, I consider this manga to be running gag. Ridiculous, yes, but quite fun. Now enter serious character that'll probably become rival Female MC because she pissed off being cockblocked by Male MC, World Harem style. This started to become Gintama clusterfuck.

Contributor
This is actually hilarious, give it a try.

and now, i guess we're in the big arc of the manga, the
prison

This mango exposes the problems with people's attitudes towards men's rights. It's horrible when then man's doin the strugle snuggle, yet funny haha comedic effect when they
get locked up and basically have the same thing done to them.

Are Japanese Virgins really Incels to such degree? I never went to Japan, so I wonder why the author chose that homogeneous depcition of them. Anyway lets talk about the chapter. First of all, what the f is wrong with the majority of virgins. Could they be more humble please and just go for the health treatment? Lesbian Sex, Lolis? WTF. And that Guy who nearly raped someone. Jeez, he really is a Incel. The female commander really nailed it about the dude. He has nothing to offer yet he just wants to f it without considering his partners feelings. However I still have a split opinion about her. While it is admirable that she has a understanding of how romantic relationships should work, she really has some problems with anger management and that is unfitting for a professional soldier especially considering her rank. She attacked the MC for protecting his crush from being sexually assaulted and yet she reacted as if she was the one being assaulted. Must have really gone through some bad experience with virgins or incels, i guess.

@Touyue I wouldn't read to much into the depictions in this manga. theu are exagerations of stereotipes for comedic purposes. The virgins, the normies, the military lady, Trump and everyone else.

Pun

This is probably one of the worst things I've read lately.

This chapter has convinced me that all us tomboy supremacists must rise up and institute a global pro-tomboy world order that will eventually turn all women into tomboys.

God I love tomboys.

Quick reminder no girl is going to look at your comment and think "wow this guy is so cool"
And if you tell a girl your pov regarding this, chances are she wouldn't give a damn lmao

Heck, they wouldn't even look at a decent manga if there is a harem tag. No freaking way they're going to read this comment section

Supporter
*reads description*
Wow, Japan's ramping up its policies to counter the declining birth rate.

Users who are viewing this thread