Virgin Extinction Island

@BizarreShit I definitely agree with you. Heck, this reminds me of some people that got angry at "Monster Mogal" (It's a comedy series about the daily lives of monsters in modern society) because the Medusa monster petrified a whiny kid and it became a running joke that the kid will never return to normal. Some people really should know the difference between fiction and reality.

Is the reason this series is rated poorly because of the viewerbase identifying themselves as about to die or already dead? Or is it because the story is just bad?

Aggregator gang
I can’t believe so many people are triggered by this manga.
It’s supposed to be a joke. A joke.

Fucking virgins ruining this site. Stinking up the place with their virgin ways. Disgusting.

Kurumi is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something Shiragiku knows very little about.

I was expecting for them to get kicked in the nuts, not a vibrator in their nuts to pleasure them, pleasure > pain

Don't stop translating because of the low score. People hate on it but can't stop reading it lol.

And it's so trashy it's funny. Like Black Gakkou (That school full of black slutty gyarus)

The premise is weird and a bit stupid but this manga managed to grow on me.
I am a bit worried that they seem to be rushing things by Chapter 15 though.

Users who are viewing this thread