Virgin vs. Chad - Ch. 5 - Virgin vs. Stacy!

Aggregator gang
Aren’t most of them virgins to? This is what pisses me off about highschool students

I've never understood the whole "using the term -virgin- as an insult" thing. What exactly is wrong with being a virgin? How is that supposed to be insulting? Whether you've had sex or not does not determine your worth as a person, or as a man. Seeing someone insult someone by using the term "virgin" actually just makes me feel sorry for the one doing the insulting. It's like.. it's so pathetic it's actually sad.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I feel too sorry for the guy. He seemed like an asshole in that incident himself.

Dex-chan lover
we basically "advertise" sex to the point that people believe it's one of the most crucial steps to being a person
when really getting your dick a little wet isn't gonna do all that much to push you forward, regardless of when it gets done.

It’s probably (actually most definitely) different for everyone based on where u live ig, or the people ur around
Idk at my school, no one’s ever really called anyone out for being a virgin
Hell I don’t think anyone cares, kids will start shit about everything but idk about virginity
I’d be hearing more about “they sleep around hella” rather than “haha they don’t have sex!”
But ik it’s different for anyone
IF WE WERE TO REALISTICALLY look at this shit then honestly I’d be annoyed at “Virgin” too
She’s just not interested man, it sucks but shit goes on

Contributor
Can't wait to see Becky remove her glasses and Bun, making her the hottest girl in the whole school.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the chapter name being "virgin vs virgin" I thought it would be a fight between the virgin mc and the virgins from cult of Lad. Kind of disappointing this chapter wasn't a continuation of that subplot.

Users who are viewing this thread