Virgins' Empire

Fed-Kun's army
The raunchiness eases out into fluff / less raunchy (more sexy times) sort of thing. So if the first few chapters seem very in your face, it eases to something more tasteful later on.

I'm not gonna lie, I just got into it last night and I've already almost caught up fully.

1. I fucking love fluff, and I can't get enough of it.
But I was majorly dissatisfied and disappointed as the chapters went on and it gradually became significantly less raunchy. I was expecting it to be raunchy all the way through, and chapter after chapter I've been missing it and wanting more. I'm let down and sad about that, but oh well. Like, after a certain point all of their personalities completely change and do a 180, same with the art style, except for the chibi moments.

2. Jesus fucking christ,
Ayano and Miyoshi have gone through no development whatsoever.
Pacing in general came into a complete crawl and the same situations and formulas kept on repeating and repeating to a point where it was utterly predictable and tiresome.

The story and character development was far superior in the beginning when it was purely just raunchy in comparison to how bland its become with the generic fluff. Fluff is fine, and I love it, but not when it completely destroys the original identity a story had already established. It's like you're playing DOOM, then all of a sudden you're playing Hello Kitty Roller Rescue, and you're confused because you were literally just ripping a Demon in half and now you are roller blading as Kitty.

Aggregator gang
This series is fucking good, like I am surprised at how good it is, I can't get enough. Thanks to everyone who works on this

have we seen glasses girl and the kouhai since the hair cut? i feel like its been 30+ chapters

Dex-chan lover
Just found this and it seems interesting, especially with over 200 chapters. Just one question to any current readers, does it seem like the story is reaching an end soon? Or is it more of a slice of life story that could just keep on going and end anytime?

Edit: Couldn't wait just read it. It is like echi yuri "Tsurezure Children" and similair to "Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo" too. Almost everyone is useless, and there is a good mix of fluff and drama. I'm hooked and stuck in waiting for new chapters hell. Why do I do this to myself.

@tantei_metal : there really is no story, it's slice of life, all character, no plot, and since each chapter usually focuses on one "pairing", sometimes you basically get to read about obnoxious people for weeks in a row.

a) we finally get to see Mio again after like 20 chapters (the way days work in this manga is astounding, go back and count theres like 7 Christmases)

b) that police car at the end in the notes had me dying 😂

Users who are viewing this thread