Virtual World: Close Combat Mage

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise. The quality though...

This story remind me of that one manhua-he was a healer and he can use sword skills. It's decent though. I can relate to the guy's story as well.

I really feel like the artwork is not that suited to properly illustrate the indomitable prowess and greatness of Gu Fei. But the story here is pretty accurate like in the LN. Anyways, this is a really good story. I'm almost done reading the LN if only could find the missing chapter 353.

Aggregator gang
Tbh this is just a typical swordman MC. I thought as a close combat mage, he would at least use some magic at range blank to do some broken damage in conjunction with his swordmanship but pretty disappointing and bland so far. Gonna leave this on my “will read” list until 20 chapters or so.

Group Leader
anime_irl
4YXQ6sh.png

Group Leader
It's as if we need everything explained to us and all the asterisks make me feel like I was born yesterday

YES, NOBODY KNOWS WHAT A NOOB IS

YES, NOBODY KNOWS WHAT A MMORPG IS

YES, NOBODY KNOWS AN NPC IS

Aggregator gang
WHAT THE FKING SHIT IS THE USE OF LEVEL THERE?
THE MOSNTERS DONT HAVE STATS ACCORDING TO THEIR LEVEL?
This insults people's intellect so fking dropped like a hot shit.
no matter how much it resembles real life, you cannot just go in there with whatever kung fu you have and beat higher levels in seconds.
there is still programming there that limits characters... or is the vr supposed to read player's real life power and translate it to game?
then what is the point of having levels?
wish fulfillment ugh

Being a slave to bitchy rude women is getting fairly old now. Fucking mc takes back a stolen dagger and then has to carry the girl back because he injured her... bruh.

Fed-Kun's army
Started out somewhat interesting but quickly went downhill. The story doesn't lead into itself, instead there are just the random whims of the author.

I concur with friend Shuhang. Waiting for 4 months for someone to take over translation

Group Leader
@MadParadox he eventually learns it and changes his ways (in the novel)
@JustNatsuki I presume this is for those who have literally never played a game before/picked up on mangarock/etc
@greyhud90 "rank up" noobs I guess. It really was wish fulfilment :)

Users who are viewing this thread