Virtual World: Close Combat Mage

If someone's interested and doesn't know it already:
There is other site translating this series

Google it and you'll find it ;)
The chapters you already read were split in two by the other group, so you should start around 20th chapter. Currently they're at 34.

Group Leader
@kanashii Thanks for the heads up. It's a shame the translation quality is very poor. When placed side by side the translations are at times entirely different, the meaning and overall context doesn't match. The new translations are very confusing and hard to follow.
The group is called Trash Scanlation for a reason. I believe the group is dead too.
If you know of a different translation, let me know. I doubt it since mangaupdates doesn't show any more than 2 groups on it, both discontinued.

@GrimGriefer I'm not talking about TS. Actually, I thought they're disbanded.
The site I'm talking about is known for novel translations. I don't know if I can tell their name here, so I will only say the part of it is "wuxia".
I will send you a PM with more details
The quality of their translations may not be the best, but it's not that bad - at the very least it's readable.

Power Uploader
@Kanashii & @GrimGriefer
We didn't disband. It's just Slam who is hospitalized is the admin for Happy Tea (Formerly known as Trash Scans). She's been in the hospital for over a year now and she's not getting better from her sickness. We've been busy due to personal reasons, but this project is licensed by WebNovel. WebNovel is an official company group despite their translations is horrible. You could offer to send support telling them that there's an error in their translations. They'll eventually fix it but not any time soon. We will not continue a project that's been licensed.

dunno if it gets better but pretty average fantasy mmo manga but the picture quaility is so bad it hurts my eyes

OP is super op but cant do anything because of terrible game design
the PK system makes the whole game unplayble for famous+solo players
read only if ur a cuck

Fed-Kun's army
Up to chapter 145 on other sites, however nothing on the cover was been shown yet. I wanted to see that white tiger?

Users who are viewing this thread