Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 14

@dragonfbare Yeah, I see what you mean. The flower feels like it was added afterwards. The flower doesn't feel like the same art style. It has a purple gradient and the flower looks like it has a thicker outline, which throws it off. It was probably over-detailed and drawn separately, causing it to look off. Or a stock image.

Sorry, if it sounds like if I'm nitpicking.

Must be a warning. It's foreshadowing something. IDK who the ants are, but she needs to be mindful of where she's stepping cuz hundreds of ppl could get killed??? Guess with this new development, and how she's changing the story, if she's not paying attention to what's going on around her it could cause a terrible incident.

I can't fathom such ignorant behaviour, like i know its her character, but my brain can't stop asking for help.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure 'watch your step' is a warning but also he's kindhearted while Ginger is the idiot.

It’s the fact that she rlly watched out for ants- ma’am ur not a very good villain 💀 give it up

Fed-Kun's army
the way she calls Rara and idiot for caring about ants and then tiptoes very carefully not to step on ants 😭👍

I know the MC is a big idiot most of the time,but this frustration(and secondhand embarassment) is way better than being bored at countless of "badass female mc" plus the plot is kind of cool,cant call it cliche when its "rare" but im sure ive heard of something similar,so not exactly original either

So rather than unreadable girl, funny to read girl is better. LOL! I think our mc can make the prince laugh for his whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread