Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 19

I'm rather confused what he can read, when the bubbles are pink does that mean that he reads her thoughts? Because she avoids his gaze most of the time so maybe he has managed to read nothing in this chapter but it is not very clear

Honestly I’m so confused when he could read her mind. Like she keep thinking about the book so by now wouldn’t he know something bout the book but he’s clueless

Who leaves an important item out in the open for anyone to just look at? Isn't it a given anyone would take a quick look at a book in front of them if they were made to wait and were bored?

Double-page supporter
@Trash-Chan yup. Big oopsie

Leaving your book of secrets/futuresight for the biggest Dumbo to find.
How much harder will the excrement hit the spinning blades of the ventilator now?

@Moomoofu I think he can only read her thoughts when she looks him in the eye? But I guess that wouldn't explain her first encounter with him

@Kisa24 @Moomoofu he needs I think 10 seconds to be able to and their gaze need to meet, if you think about it when you are talking with someone you are not looking at his eyes directly all the time, and the author will probably show clearly when he can do it.

Fed-Kun's army
Here comes stupid writing again, of course she leaves an important book right in the open so anyone can take it and coincidentally the ex fiance takes it

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare It's not right out in the open. It's in her room. The way you phrased it sound like he absolutely isn't trespassing in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
So she just left that book lying around. God, I hate this shit head ntr guy

ew you mutt, get your dirty paws off her book you disgusting man. how crude of you to take a ladys book while she isnt present.
LOL thank you for the translation!

damn, I just hope its that king of a magical book that only ginger can read, or the content will be completely different to people other than ginger

Users who are viewing this thread