Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
fucK that was so cute. She's so dumb I'm always thinking "yeah I should drop this" but it's not that bad LMAO im TORN

Dex-chan lover
@Lumine_iris She is like 16 and Izana is attractive, it isn't that mysterious lol, the book just gave her a deeper understanding of Izana and they are sharing moments like this together so probably she is now getting past the crush phase into actually falling in love

people who doubt her feelings for izana have never obsessively thought about a stranger they happened to see once at the bus stop and it shows 🤡

oof that made me soooo heckin stressed like but i’m glad it worked out okay. o love their dynamic so much it’s adorable

thank you for the chapters!!!

I think this will always be that one story I come back to read everytime I do something dumb. Hopefully it'll make me feel better about my choices (or not)

Wait dont you guys think this is just too sudden? After izana read the book why is he got flustered easily??? Don't u say rara-

But THANKS FOR THE UPDATES!

Nah he was about to kill her had she not given him the real book tho, pretty sure he's acting or something cuz this is too f suspicious

@cherokeemoon I FEEL THE SAME WAY moments like these are so cute but then the previous chapters make me want to immediately stop reading because of how dumb she is

Users who are viewing this thread