Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
You know what? To hell with Izana, I want Hamel, he stirs my protective instinct and he's a writer.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha. The author crafted an intriguing story of an honest and cute airhead trying to keep secret a book that knows the future and then her rival finds out and it all goes to crap. Loving how this story muddles its way forward.

Thanks for the multiple releases

Dex-chan lover
What if Hamel is really after Ginger and this is all his elaborate scheme to get with her lol

Group Leader
hi, do you guys have an active invite link? the one at the end of the chapter seems to have expired. thanks!

How did he kabedon her? What wall?? Wasn't he sleeping in the middle of the room?

Dex-chan lover
Hamel Is sooo likeable I wouldn't even mind if he was ML tbh, and as it is right now I dont think lerajin even deserves him

Fk Lerajay, Hamel you deserve better!! :mad:
Also chill girl 😂

Thank you for the mass release!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

Go Ginger, get your man! 😂 I wonder what the secret Lerajie has actually is... 👀

Dex-chan lover
Lerajay isn't going to win since the main reason why Ginger is slowly winning him over is actually because her insane honesty. She sucks at hiding her emotions so he is able to "read" her thoughts without having to look in her eyes directly, plus his reaction to her unfiltered thoughts is always hilarious. Lerajay's actual scheming and manipulative personality is everything that Izana despises...

page 12 castle looks the same as the one in "I became a maid in a TL novel". do both stories share the same universe?

@yannickq he didn't kabedon her, he just grabbed her hand/wrist and has pulled it upwards away from him

@wannyan this and many other webtoons use free 3d assets for their backgrounds instead of hand drawing the backgrounds

Double-page supporter
I used to dislike Ginger in the first few chapters because i felt like she was quite annoying and that she and Lerajay are pretty much the same type of person...

But well, the recent chapters made me like her better, her nature is good and Lerajay seems too sly.

Users who are viewing this thread