Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 40

someone knows where i can get the raws? i think i know someone who might want to pick this up

thanks for working on this series for so long! i totally get why staff would be unmotivated to work on it.. tbh i’m unmotivated even just to READ it lol. Izana being hot is the only thing i bothered to remember about the story😭😭

Thank you for translating thus far! You guys did a great job

@Zeronos you can check newtoki95
https://newtoki95.com/webtoon/473894?stx=악역이+베푸는+미덕&title=악역이+베푸는+미덕

aw :( thank you for all your hard work in this series! i do hope someone picks this up soon

Fed-Kun's army
It's too bad this is getting dropped again I hope someone can pick this up soon. Honestly her stupidity makes me not want to read this series but His Majesty is the only good part.

Please support the author and read this on Tappytoon! The next chapter has already been released. There's no need for another group to pick this up when the official translations are ahead!

MD@Home
Lmaooo totally reminds me of an uncle of mine who literally puts ginger into every dish he makes

wait is the mother's technique to get drunk? 😂

Anyway tysm for the release <3

Thank you for translating this work, I hope there would be someone to pick this work and continue it. I do hope to read funny scene in the next chapter.

Tysm for your hard work so far!
But mann I have never seen a manhwa that keeps getting dropped and picked up again..
Tho I’m open with cl/rd and especially in this series, since most ppl seem to be so unmotivated with working in this series sadly, but I can understand where they are coming from

Thanks for the work!

And oh no, they kinda gave up on gingers hairstyle 😖 she used to have this amazing fringe with the cat-ear thing going on. And tbh the art quality has been going down overall.

Users who are viewing this thread