Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Ginger looks so pretty with her hair like that

Колготы за 40 гривень!
Seriously, tights? In medieval sword&magic fantasy world? Ok-ok! Why not?

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if she'd be smart enough to take precautions in case the necklace was fake, so good on her. If I were here, rather than trying to replace the heroine of the novel, I'd attend the ball without a necklace, let the prince read my mind to know that I had it, and hand it over on the condition that I be granted some sort of legal immunity from prosecution or exile. Since it's an item that tells the (now prospective) future, there's got to be national security issues which would be helpful.
Unless the prince's plans are spelled out in the novel and they're malevolent, at which point, I'd beg off attending and flee the country with a wealthy husband at the soonest convenience.

Wouldn't he find out that it's because of the necklace eventually?
Like, even in the original story, she wouldn't have worn it every day, all the time? I thought wearing the same jewelry all the time would make you look poor? XD plus, you can't sleep with it on...
Wonder how he'd feel after finding out and reading her thoughts?

And as for this timeline, it feels even worse because when he *can* read her thoughts, he'll know that she did it on purpose...

Feels like she didn't read all of the novel, and that there's probably gonna be important stuff in it
Wonder if it even mentions his true personality, i mean, he *is* the ml, but is he actually worth fighting over?

@darc-star
I was gonna say the same thing. She'd have to wear it all the time. Lerajie had it easy because it was around her neck, so Ginger will have to find a more efficient way to wear it without it showing. Strapping it to her leg for the rest of her life isn't going to work. As soon as it falls off, or she is caught without it, Prince will read all her thoughts and see her schemes. But I also feel like, eventually, this had to have happened with Lerajie too. I know its a family heirloom, but idk if she really wore it 24/7. Maybe that info was in the story.....

AND she really DIDN'T finish the story. She put it down and said "I already know how it'll end... happily ever after". She should've read it all the way through to see how it really ended. I bet this detail will pop back up later on in the plot when complications arise, and she has to go back and find the book.

Why she can't just give up? Like wathever if you know is bad that way change and pursue something else. Girl you getting into trouble.... U_U

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. That's actually quite a smart play. Breaking the initial flag is super-important, and you can wring value out of that cheating bastard for all he's worth.

With this girl’s personality I feel like her plans are bound to fail some way or another. I honestly hope that this story could turn out in a way that doesn’t pit these two women against each other til the end. Would even accept an ending where neither gets the prince but of course that’s impossible for this genre.

Fed-Kun's army
The real question is: If magic and mages exist why is there only one noble in the whole kingdom who has magical protection against invasive enemy magic?

My main theory:
The novel was Future Lerajie's own self-insert fanfiction.

There's a part of me that doesn't want her to end up with Izana and instead end up with someone else (definitely not Kiki). adf;laksdjf

Wouldn't it fall off? It doesn't seem very secure. I think it'd be safer if she just tuck it in her corset or something.

Users who are viewing this thread