Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 8

Seeing this poor girl being so desperate (and show it through) is make me hurt somehow 😌

Please ginger just forgot about the f*kin necklace and find someone else

Fed-Kun's army
I wish she'd just forget the necklace. Girl just needs to be herself at this point, what's wrong with her one-track mind.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol girl he already read your mind before and knows how you think inside, the necklace is gonna do jackshit. GIVE IT UP.

she thinks thought blocking necklace can help her when everyone can read her just by looking at her everything. this girl is too expressive, I swear 😂😂😂

Why has the author made her so dumb. It’s almost obnoxious how stupid she is. I’d be different if it was cute or endearing but it’s anything but.

This...... Even if it's fictional, it's really, really embarrassing... And somehow irking: lately manhwas portrait strong, clever FL's and this one looks as if she was taken from a third rate manhua 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Ginger: jerk.
Izana: .....
Ginger: Izana
Izana: how dare you call my name

in conclusion he doesn't mind being called a jerk 😭👍

Fed-Kun's army
i don't understand why people are so angry at Ginger for being stupid. Personally i don't mind Ginger's personality and stupidity at all, because it's comedy to me. it's hilarious

it does say in the synopsis that Ginger will approach him with –2% cautiousness, meaning that no, she isn't that bright. She doesn't know how to be cautious. Do people read synopsis at all? Read, honey. Spare yourselves from popping veins uselessly just because you all didn't read. It isn't healthy.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god...she's a freaking dumbass .-.
how the hell did she become a villainess (pretty sure its the redhead bitch fault tho...since she's obviously smarter than Ginger...so she's probably incriminated her)

@jaellasster
-2% cautiousness is firstly not a big number and secondly shouldnt apply to her asking that idiot fiance of hers a favor because he already betrayed her twice

and considering that she is a big idiot but well i guess being to dumb to scheme would make her attractive to the young emperor that can read minds

Fed-Kun's army
@Roadrunner9000
yes and your point?

–2 is not just 'not a big number', it's literally less than zero. so yes she is that big of an idiot. people should've expected that much after reading what's written in the synopsis

Users who are viewing this thread