Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari - Ch. 18.2

Its funny, because usually when you see a humanoid robot in a dungeon, its either a really beautiful girl whom you can capture after defeating or a deformed humanoid, this time is an above average looking male thats conveniently placed there while the mc conveniently Has the ability to infect even mf robots so my guess is that next chapter he would conveniently survive after being stabbed in the neck by transferring himself to the robot. How Convenient
Surviving by swapping bodies is one of the first things he did, and he's infected several other creatures that he can change to if needed, and infecting whatever boss they found would always be an option. The only thing that's convenient, is that he can infect the golem, but that only means that he doesn't have to try and infect the girl or leave her by swapping.

Dex-chan lover
Oh noooooo...the MC died seconds before transfering to a new body with self healing properties?
aw shucks how unlucky! oh well better luck next time thats the end for the manga I guess

Dex-chan lover
well yeah kinda boring if he died here and the thing just welp thats it gameover
That does raise a question: on getting news of impending The Axe, has any mangaka decided not to try and rapidly wrap up the plot, and instead just gone "MC bit of more than they could chew, and fucking died. The End. Sayonara."?
Probably not the best for career prospects of another serialisation, but the sheer balls...

Dex-chan lover
Regaining a "human" form is like Quinceañera for people who reincarnated as random creatures.

Group Leader
No announcements of the Mangaka being sick?
None that I could find. The author has other actively updated manga but the artist for this manga doesn't appear to work on any other manga, so it's probably an issue with the artist.

That does raise a question: on getting news of impending The Axe, has any mangaka decided not to try and rapidly wrap up the plot, and instead just gone "MC bit of more than they could chew, and fucking died. The End. Sayonara."?
Probably not the best for career prospects of another serialisation, but the sheer balls...
The only one I know of that is close to that is Her Majesty's Swarm. The MC doesn't die but they are left as a broken shell instead.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck mangas do this all the time.
One that's really bad is the guy who's an 'orc'
But he's just a human with orc blood and no orc like features.
Slime reincarnation. Just a anime fuckboy
Spider isekai, Generic anime girl
Zombie princess. Just a girl with no zombie features.
Happens in manwha to.
Give me a good manga where they stay monsters.
I feel like Shiroari earned it (or I did feel like that, then I read the ending).

Anyways, here's some that would qualify to various degrees as "monsterfuckers". Hentai is excluded because that actually is common enough in that genre.

Implied Romance:
Skeleton Knight in Another World - idk if he gets his human form in the LN, but currently he's skeletal
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon - I think the author's on crack so there's no real plan as to whether he humanizes or not, but last time I read it there was some seriously implied chemistry in one loop
The Gym Teacher that Dies at the Beginning of a Horror Movie - gorilla man remains gorilla man. It counts. Also I'm pretty sure the cashier is fucking the Dragon Ball alien.
Those With Wings - Short story with living fuzz ball as protagonist
An Extremely Attractive Gorilla - Kinda like Cat Fucker but people aren't as vocal about it so it stays in this section
Slave-chan and Tentacle-san - the tentacle is a girl but you can't tell because it's a tentacle
Yuusha wa Shimei wo Wasureteru - Demon Lord is never shown as a human
The Mutant Wants to Kiss His Human Girlfriend - mutant is very mutanty
Bride of the Non-Human - Somehow extremely gay despite the monster appearing genderless

Off-Screen/Side Characters
Kemono Michi - the guy's a zoophile and has already sexually harrassed several monsters and monster people. if he hasn't stuck his dick in mythical beast I'll be very surprised
Love After World Domination - one of the side human villainesses is in a relationship with a bear monster, who I believe never returns to human form
Lazy Dungeon Master - most of the non-humans have humanoid forms but not Ittetsu the salamander, who has a dragon (often in human form) wife

The "They're Doing It For Real" Section
I Am Behemoth Of The S Rank Monster, But I Am Mistaken As A Cat And I Live As A Pet Of Elf Girl (aka Cat Fucker Isekai) - As far as I know, big monster form and small cat form (and it looks like everyone wants to fuck the cat, as implied by the clever shortened title)
A Friendly Orc's Daily Life - The elf sexually assaults him

The "So Goddamn Close to Perfection" Section
Minotaurus Sweetheart - Despite being a small web manga with a mid story, this was the hopes and dreams of monster fuckers everywhere. Every chapter had people spamming that image of a hamster trying to eat a banana. And it came close. So goddamn close. If only it ended 3 pages earlier.

Anyways, I know you were going more non-human isekai protags, but I kinda got distracted and went the monster fuckers route, which has some overlap.

Dex-chan lover
Its funny, because usually when you see a humanoid robot in a dungeon, its either a really beautiful girl whom you can capture after defeating or a deformed humanoid, this time is an above average looking male thats conveniently placed there while the mc conveniently Has the ability to infect even mf robots so my guess is that next chapter he would conveniently survive after being stabbed in the neck by transferring himself to the robot. How Convenient
It's probably gonna have an organic core or something.

Double-page supporter
This is one of the isekai manga I really like. Thank you for translating this one!

Not a manga, but I vaguely remember Gangsta had a fairly spectacular end of "the two MCs got shot and died. FIN" because the studio went fucking under

Quite disappoint that it end like that but now it just completed became like any genetic isekai type of story out there.

Users who are viewing this thread