Vivarium de Choushoku wo - Ch. 43 - The "Don't You Know Who I Am?" Pass

Dex-chan lover
Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons!

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one getting annoyed by Dowman-san's insistence on not having tails to his speech bubbles? That last conversation was hard to follow...

Contributor
not the TL but "is sat next to me" implies assigned seating, while "sits next to me" implies voluntary seating. Makes sense in a classroom context. No idea otherwise. Guess I need to re-read this from the start.
does make sense in the context of a classroom, didn't think of that

Group Leader
TLer and I had an argument about the device name/ chapter title. I wanted to call it FaceIDentity or something along those lines. I wanted to keep the "pasu-pasupoto" repition/sound/overlay whatever but TLer wanted the spirit of what it actually does moreso.

Am I the only one getting annoyed by Dowman-san's insistence on not having tails to his speech bubbles? That last conversation was hard to follow...
TLer complained about especially hard this chapter. If you speedread in Japanese, you'd think Raimon was living at Kikkuri's house, apparently. I've also screwed up typesetting a couple times before we double checked because I got confused with paneling/bubbles.
not the TL but "is sat next to me" implies assigned seating, while "sits next to me" implies voluntary seating. Makes sense in a classroom context. No idea otherwise. Guess I need to re-read this from the start.
I asked TLer when he finally woke up about this and agreed with the above. "it feels more like any situation when she's next to me, as opposed to "sits next to me" which feels a bit more specific and voluntary " He also apologies if it's a british english thing as well.
Side note, I did a quick sim through of the vol 1 raws (Which TLer will never ever finish because he SLOW) and Mikoto sits in front of Yoki, not sign of Kikkuri.

Users who are viewing this thread