Volcanic Age - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

Fed-Kun's army
That what made trashscalation translation so amazing... you just gonna cut it out. I'm sad.

Dex-chan lover
ah well Dru has a point. i'm happy as long as in the future when releases aren't so pressed to delay, the ultra-notes come back

Fed-Kun's army
Well we'll miss these notes :/ and the release being delayed was not that bad but if that's what trashscanlation want to do in the future that's there choice. Still I think that it was something peculiar, a bit like a trade mark.

Dex-chan lover
u guys smell that? that the smell of pussies fighting for dick in the upcoming chapters. LOVE IT

Isn't a title with "Phoenix" in it, specifically for women only? Why would MC's title be "Young Phoenix"?

@ Arlogia
Not always. In the Three-Kingdom era in China, the two most famous strategist have nicknames like, "sleeping dragon"(Zhuge Kongming) "young phoenix", and both are men.
Zhuge KongMing is of course, very famous. The Zhuge clan in any of the novels, including this one, are no doubt sourced from him. There is no other famous person with the last name of Zhuge.
It is not clear if the title here use the exact same words as the "young phoenix" used in the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". Could be a reference to that, for those in the know.

Dex-chan lover
@ keialpha

I think you're right that it might be a reference to Pang Tong (Young/Fledgling Phoenix) - young, but nevertheless wise for his age, marked by certain inclinations towards brash decisionmaking (sometimes going in over his head), but overall has a solid mind he can rely on

Can we talk about their information network?! They have ancient twitter or something?!

Double-page supporter
Ohh jealousy leading to her training even more? Yes! Make her stronger and stronger!

the nickname "Phoenix" they attribute to the 3 strongest, smartest and most beautiful girls of the new generation and the nickname "Dragon" is for the 4 stronger, smart and handsome boys of the new generation. So why his nickname is "Young Phoenix" and not "Young Dragon"???

Users who are viewing this thread