VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st Summon: I became a summoner!

Fed-Kun's army
@Robbini Completely dumb concept from a marketing standpoint. It isolates players who want to delve into a world as someone else other than their real body. But I guess you get what you payed for, especially if Fulldive is in development.

Dex-chan lover
@CrysisWar1234
Well, with fulldive VRs or similar, having a body that's close to your own wouldn't change your aptitude as much as if you suddenly had a body that was way different in some ways, and it would take some time getting used to the size difference, and you might have problems every time you play too much

I really hate it that the beta players starts with good equipments, also, the reason for nota wanting summoners is stupid, unless you've to kill a big number of mobs... And if it's this way, there should be a drop from the mobs.

I like It more how OSO made the problem, there the game seems to work well, seems like a real game.

Well, I still want to read more, this can be interesting

Dex-chan lover
cant help but to see this as Only Sense Online: Summoner Fluff edition

I can see why they don't want to use summoners imagine if you do a boss raid and the summoner denied any drops from a 20 man raid boss screwing everyone over wasting everyone's time.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh... summoner class sound useless if they have to start with no start summon beast... might as well be fodder if you're trying to make a solo build :/

Fed-Kun's army
That moment "They" called the rabbit vorpal just was a "oh no" moment for me

Eh? Guy with androgynous appearance uses female game character and plays alongside his guy friend and younger sister who keeps calling him onee-chan even though he kept insisting not to be called that... eh? Reminds me of Only Sense ONline. They even have the same names, Yuu, and Taku, as well iirc.

Oh, well.

Edit: His game character is a guy?

@CBC
Problem is he can do that and even if he couldn't seal bosses he would be able to seal anything else that your party struggles to defeat such as elite monsters, rare monsters and high leveled monsters and deprive you of the drops for up to as far as I know 100 TIMES per individual monster species.

Plus you can multiply that by the number of summoners in a party so this might have exasperated the summoner's lack of popularity.

Dex-chan lover
AH YES

Another "omg thats a useless class" but secretly is actually OP that no one ever found out about despite there being millions of players playing since beta

I swear its like really bad crack. You know you're gonna hate it but you're gonna read it anyway haha someone save me

Author: Hmm i have heard of these "Video games" , never played one though. Oh well let me base my mango on video games anyway.

Me : Reeeeeeeeee

The probem is not the fact that "a class seen usless so it's forcely usless", i mean a lot of class in game can be shit at the start and be good if only veteran players use them in end game, but the probem is the fact their is million of players playing this game, it's impossible that no one else notice that the class is really good.

If it's was just a game played during the beta with some hundreds players it's will be ok, but not in this situation, it's a pretty big loophole

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read OSO yet, so the similarities don't bother me.
Fluff for the win! Trying to be the strongest is too much trouble, it's better to be who you want to be.

@CrysisWar1234
Back in SAO, they postulated that spending a long time in a game without your man/woman parts is bad for you. Even if it isn't, programming male-to-female sensory transfer seems troublesome, and can be implemented in a DLC sometime next year.

Aggregator gang
@flannan 1. a long time in game without your parts is only bad because without sexual stimulation the parts will "die" and wont feel pleasure anymore but this takes multiple years to take effect and wont be a worry unless irl fulldive pulls a full SAO on us

and 2. programming male to female sensory input is NOT hard, you literally just send female sensory to the user, even if the user is male they will feel like a woman would feel, the reason is because human beings are fascinating in that our bodies and brains actually hold all the genetic and neural information for BOTH sexes, so our brains actually do know how a female body would function and feel like, it just has it hidden away since its not needed for a male, so your brain actually can process full on female sensory input without any issues

@Sullieman
Page 4 "hoover boots" hoover~hover
Pg. 5 "In the character editor tough" tough~though
Pg. 9 "But that job is kind of land mine,"~"of a land mine"

Fed-Kun's army
No matter how you look at it, he looks like a (somewhat girlish) boy to me. I mean, boys with long hair and slender bodys exist o_O And he has no boobs at all, just a nice ass, but guys can have that too.
So, it seems more than a repeating "joke" that they will make, its not funny and he is still a boy, even in the game, but thats just what these guys think is funny, even if it was done 2938346238 times and wasnt funny anymore after the 5th... well, whatever :D

The "useless class that is op but no one got it" is common trope, its idiotic, but well, as long as the story is nice i dont care about it :D

Users who are viewing this thread