VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - 10th Summon: Summoner New!

Group Leader
Well worth the 4 month wait. Just please only make me wait 3 months next time.

Aggregator gang
Either I'm still sleeping or the translation needs some serious proofreading.

A kicking rabbit with a scarf...
All we need now is a race change, a belt buckle, and a mini magic-cycle to complete the reference

@Authn it's not just you. I feel like they proofread halfway, and the second half was a little... slapdash.

@Team_Quixotic there are a few obvious typos here:

Pg. 16 Vortpal --> Vorpal
Pg 24 But what surprised me is that its true --> But what surprised me is that it's (or it is) true
Pg 24 Hard to belive you beat a ursa bear --> Hard to believe you beat an ursa bear
Pg 27 ...Fia's fine if its not for her --> Fia's fine if it's not for her
Pg 27 Well, on to the next stage --> Well, on to the next stage

Really appreciate the chapter team!

Aggregator gang
So like... whats that MMO called they're talking about in the credits?

Honestly that bug fixing part at the beginning is a bit silly. I mean a broken neck usually means the animal is paralyzed from that point on if it isn't flat out killed from it. Those programmers have a screw loose if they think a legit broken neck is something that you can fight with.

Glad everyone's been enjoying the chapter, sorry that it took so long to get out! I also apologise for the mistakes, I haven't been able to help Yuri-Master as much so he's having to pick up my slack.. As for the people asking about the mmo, I keep switching between ones, so BDO, Mabinogi, and many more that I have installed (and soon I'll hopefully add Blue Protocol to that list). Anyway, thank you for your continued support, and make sure to give Yuri-Master most of it!

Group Leader
Alright! Everything's fixed , looks like I went blind half way through. Thanks for pointing out the typo on page 16, had to read it 4 times to notice. @lilbirb

-Yuri Master

Users who are viewing this thread