Vtuber wa mama naranai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Please take care of me, Mama!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Here are some things that I noticed.

“he always has”, not “he always have”

The idioms are “don't care” and “couldn't care less”, but mixing them to “don't care less” doesn't work.

In “it made me happier and enjoy drawing much more”, two subjects have been confused. Try “it made me happier and I enjoy drawing much more”.

One is “drawing at home or in my classroom”.

The word “exist” is a verb, not an adjective. So “aren't [...] exist” should be “don't [...] exist”.

“I even hesitates” should be “I even hesitate”.

“Ki-Kirari do” should be “Ki-Kirari does”.

“she also get” should be “she also gets”. And to receive a reply is not “to get replied”. Try “she gets responses” or “she gets replies”.

“she have” should be “she has”.

The auxiliary “do” takes a bare verb (what most people call an “infinitive”). So use “did she just smile”; not “did she just smiled”.

I may have missed things, as I wasn't really proof-reading.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aren't most male vtuber illustrators called "papa"? I only know one that goes by "mama" and it's Okayu's

Dex-chan lover
Aren't most male vtuber illustrators called "papa"? I only know one that goes by "mama" and it's Okayu's
Traditionally the "mama" is the artist and the "papa" is the rigger but it's really down to the talent and the artist/rigger.

Dex-chan lover
This guy really found himself a niche when it comes to manga. From a live-stream manga with a mix of real and vtubers and now a vtuber exclusive one with a girl that mimics the look of most people's favorite from the first. Hopefully this one ends up being a bit more successful than the other one, though at least that one's still crawling along.

As for the translation it was a bit rough in some areas but still perfectly understandable.

Group Leader
Hey, Thanks for the translation!!
It's interesting that the creator focused on Vtube manga xD but for now I think i'm more found of KoiCas
if someone want to pick up, I may help with redrawn ! Can't offer typeset because I'm not sure how free I'll be :v

Users who are viewing this thread