Wagamama Oujo ni Tsukaeta Bannoushitsuji, Tonari no Teikoku de Saikyou no Gunjin ni Nariagari Musousuru - Ch. 6.2 - Gik Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Really author? a loli grandma in bikini and such an important character too, so I reckon we will met her often...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what is Geek's damage? Either MC is right and Geek is seething that another man is close to Kilik or MC is wrong and Geek is seething that another man is close to Meliria. Either way Geek's annoying, shove his ass in a locker lol.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh you can’t recover from not uploading for months at a time by showing us half naked lolis…I mean it doesn’t hurt but still

Dex-chan lover
Please give your translations a proofread and make the names consistent, should the new guy's name be Gik fon Karum or Geek fon Calum?
Bruh the new girl does not look like a teacher at all

Dex-chan lover
You should also get an english proof reader (native speaker), you can probably find people here or on reddit. Go to r/manga or r/scanlation and post a request for one. I'm sure you'll get a lot of willing applicants. For r/manga post and [SL](Request) then the title of this series and say you need a proof reader.

So the Princess with magic eyes (chap 3), didn't see the new guy's shocking handshake?

The whole suspected spy angle sounded like a self-delusion, but if she ignored things happening right in front of her . . .

-and then the teacher shows up, what a flashy and distracting coincidence.

Group Leader
Sorry for the feedbacks.
I mostly just scanlate this manga so that someone would pick up this series. I prefer to just read it in the back of my screen than scanlate it 草草. As you all can see, I'm pretty lazy so I prefer efficiency over quality. I only improve the typesetting because it is selfish of me to scanlate this series and it would be rude if I don't exert some effort for the quality, but definitely not my utmost cause I'm lazy 草草.
As for proofread, sorry for that. That's Gik Fon Karum but I haven't seen it. I usually translate all pages then proofread it while typesetting while redrawing the pages so really sorry for that 草草.
If someone wanna pick up this, feel free to inform me (so I can stop) or you can also just snipe it silently, I won't mind (more like I would prefer that 草草).
I got many series I wanna try scanlating, after all. Once again sorry and thanks for the feedback and reading my work 草草

Group Leader
Also, the redrawer I mentioned offered to also typeset (which means I would only need to do the translation and proofreading) but I refused (sorry for that 草草). I prefer to do it all as I can learn more skills with that and I don't want to experience the feeling of not doing anything at all. I feel like the quality would be much better if I made him did that. It's not like I don't want the quality to decrease but efficiency over quality made me do that decision and I want to read the chapter as soon as possible. Many may say I can just read the series while translating but no, that's not good at all cause the experience differ greatly.
Sorry I talk much about things that people might not care about at all 草草. Well, just sharing. Also, sorry for being too much talkative 草草

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, I'm just happy this manga getting updates

Dex-chan lover
Ma'am please put on more clothes, you're committing public indecency, and in front of a royal, no less

Dex-chan lover
Omg the loli instructor design wtf goin on inside author head suddenly slap that design toward us hahahahaha

Group Leader
Forgive the rudeness but I found many funny comments which makes me wonder what their reaction (most likely be worse or not?) after reading the next chapter 草草. Look forward to it cause I'm close to finishing the translation and the redraws are already finished too

Users who are viewing this thread