Wahhaman - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Rescue Mission

Aggregator gang
I see you gave it your whole 30%
Jokes aside, thanks for picking up this series 👍

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit are people finally doing the right thing and picking up old dropped series instead of sniping popular ones!?

Dex-chan lover
Really rough translation. Bad font choice, and the text is poorly done. Here's a link that will help you improve if you want to keep at it.

Blambot has both tips for the fundamentals of lettering, and also a ton of free to use fonts that look good.

For example, a quick and dirty remake of a page using your text:

(Something I didn't correct in this page, but which probably should be, is the text in the second and third panels. I don't know what the original text is, but if it is essentially one single statement across two balloons, it's better to fit the words more evenly across them rather than try and force English words and characters that take up more space than the original Japanese text into the balloon they were in originally.)

Group Leader
Really rough translation. Bad font choice, and the text is poorly done. Here's a link that will help you improve if you want to keep at it.

Blambot has both tips for the fundamentals of lettering, and also a ton of free to use fonts that look good.

For example, a quick and dirty remake of a page using your text:

(Something I didn't correct in this page, but which probably should be, is the text in the second and third panels. I don't know what the original text is, but if it is essentially one single statement across two balloons, it's better to fit the words more evenly across them rather than try and force English words and characters that take up more space than the original Japanese text into the balloon they were in originally.)
Thanks for the tip, man. I'll keep this noted.

Users who are viewing this thread