Wait Where the Shooting Star Has Fallen - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Lie

i really feel for rylie, as well as all of the characters. it's such a dark place being in a toxic relationship and yearning for affection where you won't find it.

I wanted to sleep early but I stayed up to read this since I love it so much. This author is so good at making you feel like part of a fairytale world, and the art is always so pretty too

Double-page supporter
Ms. steal-your-girl out here, breaking ships, taking names. Poor Biscuit got in the middle of it, haha.

You know... I think Pye is being quite the hypocrite herself, if she's calling the cats feelings for their witch a lie then isn't that the same for the witches?

Thank you for all the chapters, this is such a pretty thing to look at. <3

I didn't think the frog would win me over and oh boy, it sure has now. xD

I hate Pye so much, I hate her so much, how much longer is she going to keep hurting people like that....

Honestly, I feel really bad for Pye (to the point that I lowkey cried over this chapter)
In her trying to find her love she's convinced herself that it cannot be found through her relationship with her cat.
I think she resents everything to do with being a witch because it's something she cannot control.
Love to her is something she can control and I think that's why she goes to such extremes for it.
I feel bad for everyone caught up in this whole situation so far.
It's heartbreaking seeing them all trying to love, but hurting themselves in the process.
UGH, THIS STORY IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING! I'm so glad I found it!

Group Leader
Pye is so manipulating, have you guys not noticed that every little star got attached to her. Example the 14th Little star that fell by the lake kept asking for big star (Pye) I wonder why.

@Acyberg
I hate her so much too, but I also want to understand why she is doing this. She has her cat with her that is supposed to love her unconditionally no matter what and she calls her revolting like what

Double-page supporter
@Ashana Pye was probably not alive for the 14th Little star, considering Ephie is the 77th. It seems to me that the little and big stars have a predetermined connection, kind of like the cats have for their witches. Pye really does seem like she would do anything for Ephie. (unless I'm reading into her character wrong)

The problem arises when she despises the cats for this very same connection. My theory is she hates the cats because she is also "controlled by the string of fate", just like them. I feel like she is projecting herself onto them, and then trying to deny her own helplessness under fate by hating/blaming them.

funny how Pye says that Rylie's feelings for her are a lie when her feelings for Ephie are also a lie. Her love isn't even geniunely directed towards Ephie, she's just using her as a rebound for her longing for Flo because both Ephie and Flo are little stars 😒

Users who are viewing this thread