09eb5658-c444-464c-992a-f7818a16f3b7
Quroh_JG Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 7, 2024 Messages 1,162 Thursday at 4:07 PM #2 I read that cunning way too fast and was confused and shocked lmao
reicchimaster Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 17, 2020 Messages 575 Thursday at 4:23 PM #3 Officially the last chapter according to Anilist. Many thanks to Luminare Translation. 🙌
kuchiki9988 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 20, 2024 Messages 667 Thursday at 4:47 PM #4 Quroh_JG said: I read that cunning way too fast and was confused and shocked lmao Click to expand... I also had to read it a couple of times Thanks for the treat with the bonus chapters! The honey moon ones were pretty good
Quroh_JG said: I read that cunning way too fast and was confused and shocked lmao Click to expand... I also had to read it a couple of times Thanks for the treat with the bonus chapters! The honey moon ones were pretty good