Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me what the release frequency of the raws for this manga is (monthly, weekly, etc.)?

Also, I tried checking on the linked official raws, but it only shows upto chapter 5.

As for the story, I have a feeling that Momo might be dislikable character.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else expecting Momo to be that one friend who doesn't want anyone outside their friend group getting close to the love interest? That or just trying to interfere as much as possible
I feel like what might happen is an arc where Wakaba's friends badmouth the MC for being plain, then, after a small bout of drama, realize that he's actually a very important person for her, apologize, and proceed to slowly integrate him to their group, getting him more used to women, and generating a bit of jealousy in Wakaba when he starts interacting with them.

Well, I'm just randomly speculating LOL, but I say this because this is a known trope in this kind of story.
(Not like this is one, but you see it a lot in LNs)

I do feel like, at the very least, these girls will start interacting with the MC at some point.

Dex-chan lover
I mean they kinda got him :kek: but girl, it's okay! you're the only one who needs to think he's hot :thumbsup:

DqHifpG.png
Fucking MIKE WAZZOWSKIED

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I thought we were going to get a continuation of the date from the previous chapter. Nonetheless, thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember the name, but this character the friends photographed, the hot nerd, reminds me of a manga in which the guy was exaggeratedly kind, but dumb and from a very poor family
I remembered the name, it's Machida-kun's World. He's very kind, academically inept, inept at romance and his family could field a basketball team with the number of children they have.

Dex-chan lover
No, I am just a man that wishes and dreams. Maybe I'll have a Wakaba of my own, maybe I will die alone. Either way my standard is set and the bar is high. Gotta work on myself first though. :salute:
I can't wait for you to come back to this comment in a few years and hear that you achieved your dream. I believe in you! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Forgot everything so got to reread three and binge three mooore.

newchapterpeerpressurewhaddup

Dex-chan lover
lmao i legit just realised he was in the background of the photo after reading the comments

Users who are viewing this thread