Wakako-Zake - Ch. 70 - Kushikatsu

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, didn't expect to be seeing this again.
Thank you translator-san for bringing some fresh pshuuuu~

Dex-chan lover
Oh bruh man, I literally remembered this manga yesterday and binged most of the chapters, to wake up to see a new chapter has been translated!! Thanks for the translation and thanks for the hardwork! Great work!!

Dex-chan lover
Some fresh Wakako-zake after the void that Takako-san left me. Truly the best pshuuuuuu~
why isn't double dipping allowed? Its your own dip tray isn't it? Or is it shared
I don't think they throw away the dipping sauce after, they probably just add more to the tray for other consumers. Throwing away food is a western thing after all.

Supporter
My favourite food manga, now with updated ~pshuuu!~

Thank you for bringing us the updates for this series!

Dex-chan lover
why isn't double dipping allowed? Its your own dip tray isn't it? Or is it shared
It's for general sanitary reasons. The sauce container basically a box for people to share between two/three seats at the counter. Its deep enough to soak the entire stick if you want it to so it's a lot of sauce. Double dipping isn't allowed because you can't ever guarantee that someone won't dip part of the food that they've bitten into and has their saliva in it; which poses a number of issues. If you do double-dip, they have to throw out the entire box immediately then they do usually at their regular intervals.
Some shops offer leaves of cabbage that you can scoop out some of the sauce if you want more sauce afterwards, or you can ask if they have a bottle for you to use.

Dex-chan lover
sudden return. hype. unfortunately I’m currently extremely hungry and don’t have access to food

Dex-chan lover
Some fresh Wakako-zake after the void that Takako-san left me. Truly the best pshuuuuuu~

I don't think they throw away the dipping sauce after, they probably just add more to the tray for other consumers. Throwing away food is a western thing after all.

yeah who doesnt like rotting food chunks in their soy sauce thats kinda gross

Dex-chan lover
yeah who doesnt like rotting food chunks in their soy sauce thats kinda gross
Awww, is widdle timmy weak in the tummy? Can't see leftover fried bits in his wee plastic plate for children? What's next, is bell pepper too gosh darn spicy for widdle timmy too?

Dex-chan lover
Awww, is widdle timmy weak in the tummy? Can't see leftover fried bits in his wee plastic plate for children? What's next, is bell pepper too gosh darn spicy for widdle timmy too?
You must be the kind of person who eats foods dropped on the floor. Someday, Salmonella or other diseases and viruses will get you.

Users who are viewing this thread